Buckle up, because there's a lot happening in Quickspin's big, brash slot game, Dwarfs Gone Wild. It has incredible graphics, unique characters and enough action to make even the most experienced slot player stay on the edge of their seat.
Inspired by the fairy tale Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, there are no less than seven bonus features – one for each of the dwarfs – plus one for Snow White as well. These are triggered once the Golden Minecraft Bonus meter on the left side of the screen is filled up. The features include:
- Throwback Wilds – two to five wilds will be thrown on the reels
- Spreading Wilds – an exploding wild adds up to four wilds on the reels
- Full Reel Wilds – up to two wild reels appear for more wins
- Win Multiplier – up to 5x multipliers on any wins
- Extra Free Spins – up to five free spins
- Rolling Wilds – during re-spins,
a wild movesfrom one reel to the next
- Free Wild – the wild moves to give you the best winning combination
- Magic Mirror – two free spins, plus 300 Snow While symbols added to the reels
The symbols include the dwarfs, Snow White holding an apple, playing card letters queen, king and ace, plus the game's logo and various bonus boxes, too. There is no Prince Charming here, though – our heroine has her hands full with these busy imps! And they're not the dwarfs of old, either; in this game, they are the Strongman, Bomber, Racer, Blacksmith, Huntsman, Wizard and Banker.
We strongly recommend playing the demo version of Dwarfs Gone Wild. There's quite a learning curve in terms of the many features.
- Hit FrequencyN/A
- Max win6000
- Min bet, €0.2
- Max bet, €100
- TechnologyJS HTML5