Stakers is a brand name operated and managed by Stakers Ltd (a company duly registered under the laws of Malta, on the 19 December 2016, bearing registration number C-78721, and having its registered address at 527, St. Paul’s Street, St. Paul’s Bay, Malta (hereinafter referred to as “Stakers Malta”). Stakers is licenced to provide gaming services under licence number MGA/B2C/371/2017 (hereinafter referred to as “Malta Licence”), issued on the 08/08/2017 by the Malta Gaming Authority and in Great Britain under licence number 000-050185-R-328112-003 (hereinafter referred to as “GB Licence”) issued on 6th March 2018 by the Gambling Commission.
The operating website is www.stakers.com. Any reference to the “Company”, “Stakers”, “We” and/or “Us” means Stakers.
This agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement” and/or (“T&Cs”) constitutes a binding legal agreement between you as the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”. “Your” shall be construed accordingly”) and Stakers.
This Agreement shall govern Your use of our gambling and/or website services at all times. Please read this Agreement carefully and make sure that You fully understand its content. If You are having any doubt about your rights and obligations resulting from the acceptance of this Agreement, please consult a legal attorney in your own jurisdiction.
These T&Cs are composed of the following sections, all forming an integral part of this Agreement:
1. The following words and terms, should be interpreted as follows, unless, the context clearly implies otherwise:
2. Use of the Internet Site and the information, materials and links in it, is solely upon the T&Cs set out below, which constitute the entire agreement between the Player and Stakers for the use of the Internet Site, the Software and the Services.
3. The rules herein are effective as of 28/05/2019 and replace all previous terms and conditions.
4. These T&Cs shall immediately become effective as from the date when the Player registers his Account with Stakers and clicks the box “Yes, I accept the terms and conditions”.
5. These T&Cs shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of the Internet Site, the Services or Software.
6. All Games played on the Internet Site are duly subject to the rules as specified in these T&Cs.
7. Stakers hereby reserves the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these T&Cs from time to time as it may deem appropriate.
8. In case of modification of these T&Cs, on logging into his Account with Us a pop-up box shall inform the Player that the T&Cs have been updated and the Player shall be requested to confirm their agreement to the updated T&Cs. Any such changes shall be deemed effective as soon as they are accepted by the Player.
9. We are under no obligation to verify if all the Players use the Internet Site and/or the Software and/or Services according to the updated rules of these T&Cs. The version posted on the Internet Site is the effective version, and that which Players should use as reference. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform himself regarding the T&Cs, as well as being familiarized with the modifications that affect or will affect the Player.
10. In case these T&Cs are provided in different languages, all versions should reflect the same principles. Without prejudice to the foregoing, should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version shall supersede the other versions.
11. The Internet Site and/or Services shall not be used by minors (any person under the age of 18 years) and any such use shall be reported to the police.
12. The Internet Site and/or Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the Internet Site for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party's rights is strictly prohibited. This includes (without limitation) the use of the Internet Site or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libellous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law. It is solely for You to establish whether Your registration with Us and use of the Internet Site is lawful.
13. In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site or Services, We reserve the right to close or block the Player from the Internet Site and close any Account registered in the Player’s name.
14. We may refuse any Player or close any Player’s Account at Our sole discretion and in such instance, we undertake to uphold any contractual obligations already in place unless otherwise directed by the relevant authorities or in the case of fraud or other illegal activities.
15. Stakers is not liable for any inaccuracies in the translations of the names of team and/or players participating in any Event for which Bets are accepted.
16. You understand and accept that We are unable to provide You with any legal advice or assurances and that it is Your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times You comply with the laws that govern You and that You have the complete legal right to open an Account with Us and to play the Games offered by Us. Any participation in the Games is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, You acknowledge that You do not find the Games or Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
17. The Player understands that references herein to Stakers incorporates the two (2) separate licenses and accepts that the Games offered in the Internet Site are under two (2) separate licences, each of which is governing by a different jurisdiction having different rights and obligations.
18. The Player understands and accepts that where reference has been made to Stakers, any direct or indirect liability and all claims of whatsoever nature may be only directed by the Player against Stakers either under the Malta License or under the GB Licence, as the case may be, depending on the Games being played. Recourse within these T&Cs can only be taken against Stakers under the licence providing the particular Service depending on the Games being played by the Player.
19. You can only use the Services if You have reached the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you reside or are using the Services. In no circumstance can You use the Services if You are under eighteen (18) years of age.
20. Some countries and jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and other jurisdictions have specifically declared online gambling and/or the use of an online gambling service on internet illegal. The fact that the Services are available, does not construe an invitation or an offer by Us to use the Services in any country in which such use is declared illegal. Participation in the Games by the Player shall be void wherever prohibited by the applicable law. You accept that it is Your sole responsibility for determining whether Your use of the Services is legal in the country where you reside or make use of the Services.
21. You may not use the Services for any business-related use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Services by You is for own personal purpose only.
22. We provide exclusively Games through secured networks and We may use encryption of the user name and password. Therefore, Your privacy will be protected to the extent of the means available.
23. You hereby understand and accept that the Malta Games and the GB Games are provided by Stakers Malta, holder of a B2C 2 Licence issued by the MGA and bearing Licence number MGA/B2C/371/2017 and the holder of a remote gambling Licence issued by the GC and bearing Licence number 000-050185-R-328112-003. The Player accepts and agrees that Stakers shall not be responsible nor held liable for any act or omission, whatsoever, related to the software used to power the Malta Games or the GB Games.
24. Participation in any Games for real-money play shall require a Player to open and hold an Account and log into such Account.
25. We shall not permit a person to participate as a Player in a Game conducted by Us unless that person is registered personally as a Player and holds an Account with Us.
26. An individual must fill in the Application Form provided by Stakers which shall at least include the following details in order to open an Account and become a Player:
For GB residents, Stakers will verify an individual’s name, address and date of birth before permitting that individual to gamble. In the first instance, verification will be via an automated process, but where this is not possible, identity documents will be requested to verify this information before gambling is permitted.
27. The Four-Digit Identification Number shall be used in the course of the relationship between Stakers and the Player. Players seeking support through Stakers’ Player support services are required to provide this number when seeking support.
28. It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that their records with Stakers are kept up to date, especially address, telephone number and payment/bank details. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform Us immediately of any changes to the Player’s personal information.
30. You confirm that all information contained in the Application Form submitted to Us is true, accurate, and complete, and corresponds to the name(s) appearing on the credit cards used for the deposits and payments of gains. We reserve the right to cancel Your registration and close Your Account in the event that the information provided is found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete.
31. Players may not use the Services offered by Stakers in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering. As soon as the Player opens an Account with Us, he agrees to abide by all the rules and regulations relating to anti-money laundering that are in place at that time. The Player confirms that he shall not use funds that are, in any way whatsoever, the proceeds of crime. If the Player does not respect these rules and regulations then We will suspend the Player’s Account pending any investigation.
32. Stakers reserves the right to monitor all of the transactions with a view to prevent money laundering. Stakers reserves the right to examine with special attention, and to the extent possible, the background and purpose of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely, by their nature, to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism. Stakers has the right to take any measures and adopt any procedures to obtain the identity of a Player and to verify such. If such identification and verification is not obtained, or where We know or suspect that the transaction may be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism, We may not proceed with such transaction and shall have the right to close such Player’s Account and shall have the right to disclose details of such transaction to the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit in Malta or to the National Crime Agency in Great Britain or other relevant authorities as may be applicable. Further details are set out at https://stakers.com/en/info/help/aml-policy/
33. In its sole discretion and without prior explanation, Stakers reserves the right to refuse registration on its Internet Site of any person for any reason.
34. Stakers reserves the right to verify the financial solvency of any of the Players, through the information furnished during registration and through third parties. In the event that such a Player’s insolvency is verified, then We shall have the right to terminate/close down the Account and prohibit the Player from opening another Account with the same Internet Site.
35. To be able to play the Games for real-money, an Account must be opened. The Player will need the Login and Password details when filling in the Application Form in order to be able to access the Account. The Player is responsible for ensuring that said codes and/or passwords are kept secret.
36. By opening an Account with Us, the Player gives his authorisation to the processing of any personal data in compliance with the privacy laws that are in force. The processing of personal data is managed until the Account is closed and exclusively for provision of the Services offered by Us.
37. The processing and opening of an Account is only granted to individuals of at least eighteen (18) years of age or the respective minimum age according to the corresponding national legislation and is prohibited to residents of the USA as well as residents of any other country wherein laws prohibit said accounts. It is the Player’s responsibility to know whether the processing and opening of an Account is allowed within their jurisdiction. You are aware that the right to access and use the Internet Site or Services and any products there offered, may be considered illegal in certain countries. You are solely responsible in determining whether Your accessing and using our Internet Site is compliant with the applicable laws in your country and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside or make use of the Services. Moreover, You declare that You are not resident of Aruba, Bonaire, Belgium, China, Curacao, France, Netherlands, Saba, Singapore, Statia, St Martin, and the United States of America, including any dependencies, military bases and territories thereof. Any funds deposited or any money won by persons not playing regularly according to their own law shall be forfeited to the relevant authority.
38. Players under the Malta Licence will be age verified within seventy-two (72) hours from when they make their first deposit. If a Player’s age is not verified within this time-limit his Account will be suspended and no further gambling shall be allowed until the Player’s age has been successfully confirmed. Stakers retains the right to withhold any funds in the Account until the necessary verifications are completed. Should it result that a Player is under eighteen (18) years of age, his deposits will be returned to him and any bonuses and winnings shall be voided. Players under the GB Licence will be age verified before depositing or gambling is permitted (including use of a free bet or bonus). In the event that automated age verification cannot take place when the Account is opened, the Account will be locked and no deposits, gambling or freeplay will take place until manual age verification has been completed. If age verification fails for whatever reason, the Account will be closed.
39. We strictly prohibit Players from selling, transferring and/or acquiring Accounts to or from other Players.
40. It is prohibited for Players to transfer funds to Accounts held by other Players.
41. Stakers reserves the right to deny or retract, for whatever reason deemed necessary by Us, any or all Player screen names and/or user names, whether before, during and after these names have been issued or validated.
42. In the event that the Player’s Account is otherwise in accordance to these T&Cs, We will give that Player the opportunity to create a new screen and/or user name.
43. Passwords may be changed by the Player at any time. Players are advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security [ex: six (6) characters and two (2) alphanumeric characters]. It is advisable not to use obvious dictionary words (e.g. “password”), or consecutive numbers or letters or obvious personal information, for instance children’s names. The password should not be the same as the user-name, name or email address and should not be reused when choosing a new password.
44. It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure they keep their Username and Password and security details confidential. In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of such details is no longer the case, Player should notify Us immediately whereupon new details may be forwarded and any future transactions under the previous details would be considered void.
45. Stakers is in no way responsible for the eventual access to an Account by a third person and shall not be held responsible for any eventual loss suffered due to the illicit use of a Player’s Login and Password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the Login and Password of a Player was registered correctly.
46. Stakers is in no way responsible if the Player forgets, misplaces, or loses his password, except as a result of an error on our side. We shall not at any time during its relationship with the Player be responsible to store the Login and Password of the User.
47. Each Player is allowed to open only one Account per person. Use of more than one Account per Player is known as “multi-accounting” and as such is strictly forbidden.
48. In the event that We suspect that a Player is opening multiple accounts by using the same or similar names, address, telephones, email addresses, same or similar dynamic IP addresses, computer or other devices, We reserve the right to close an Account or Accounts at any time and to cancel all the transactions, bets, waive winnings and deduct bonuses from all relevant Accounts.
49. Stakers reserves the right to block regular or tournament play and/or prize distribution should any evidence of multi-accounting arise.
50. Funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of Bets and any suspicious activity on a Player’s Account could lead Us to report the Player to the MGA, GC or any other relevant authorities, freeze the funds and even close the Account.
51. In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site and/or the Software, We reserve the right to close or block the Accounts of the Player in question until the matter between Us and the Player is resolved.
52. Anonymous or ‘nominal’ account records are not permitted. Any existing anonymous accounts or accounts believed to be ‘nom de plume’ or that have inconsistent identification should be subject to appropriate due diligence to establish the identity and bona fides of the account holder at an early opportunity.
53. If the Player does not access the Account by “logging in” using his Login and Password for any period of thirty (30) consecutive calendar months, his Account shall be deemed to be “dormant”.
54. If the Player does not access the Account by “logging in” using his Login and Password for any period of twelve (12) consecutive calendar months, his Account shall be deemed to be “Inactive”.
55. No administrative charge shall be charged when a Player seeks to re-activate his Account.
56. In the case of inactive, dormant, closed, blocked and excluded Accounts, funds may be recovered by sending an email to Stakers on email@example.com.
57. In relation to the moneys deposited to play the Malta Games or won in relation to the Malta Games, notwithstanding the preceding clauses contained in this section, if no transaction has been recorded on a Player’s Account for thirty (30) months, the balance on the Account shall be remitted to the Player, or wherein the Player cannot be satisfactorily located, the funds shall be remitted to the MGA. Provided that no claim shall lie against Stakers after it has remitted the balance in a Player’s Account to the MGA.
58. Any Player is entitled to close his Account and terminate the Agreement at any time, by contacting Stakers through Customer Services indicating his wish to close his Account; and stating the reasons why he wishes to close the Account, in particular if he is doing so because of concerns over the level of his use of the same. Customer Services may be contacted by sending an email using these details: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stakers will respond to the Player’s request, confirming closure of his Account and the date on which such closure will be effective, within a reasonable time, provided that a Player shall continue to assume responsibility for all activity on his Account until such closure has been carried out by Us, at which point this Agreement shall be terminated.
59. In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction the Player shall indicate it. A Player who closes an account for gambling addiction reasons shall not open or try to open a new Account with Stakers’ brands. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages, should an individual succeed in opening a new Account. We reserve the right to close an Account opened in breach of this rule at any point in time.
60. In the event of closure of the Player’s Account, a Player shall be permitted withdraw any balances remaining in the Account.
61. Where We close the Player’s Account and terminate the Agreement pursuant to multiple-accounting, collusion, cheating, fraud and criminal activity or breach of this Agreement the balance of the Player’s Account, Player’s approved but not yet paid withdrawals and/or jackpot winnings will be non-refundable and deemed to be forfeited to the extent of any claim that Stakers may have against the Player at the date of such closure.
62. All payments to and from the Account must be paid in the currencies available on the Internet Site from time to time and all payments into the Account must be from a payment source on which Player is the named account holder.
63. Stakers accepts payments made in currencies other than Euro. Any payments received by Us in a currency other than Euro (with the exception of GBP) shall be converted into Euro at the prevailing exchange rated determined by Us. In this regard, We hereby reserve the right to charge any exchange premia.
64. Any reference to a monetary amount in EURO (€) shall include the equivalent thereof in all other currencies.
65. Stakers shall, at all times, keep a secure list of all registered Players and shall ensure the security of all Accounts. https://stakers.com/en/info/help/security-rules/
66. Any deposits are made with Stakers. Players have the facility to use any funds held by Stakers Malta to play the Malta Games and the GB Games. Any winnings shall be added to the balance as held by Stakers.
67. Stakers shall not accept cash from a Player and funds may be received from the Player only by any of the methods specified in the relevant pages on the Internet Site, as they may be amended from time to time.
68. Currently a deposit can be made through the use of a payment cards such as Visa and Master Card. Alternatively, deposits may be made by bank transfer or through payment service providers such as Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Sofort, Inpay, Ecopayz and Astropay Transfer. Certain payment methods may not be available to You depending on Your jurisdiction. The minimum deposit limit is €10 (in words: ten Euro) or £10 (in words: ten GBP) for GB players. There are is no maximum deposit limit.
69. Any and every charge or fee that is incurred in connection with the deposits and/or withdrawals in the Account, levied by the payment service provider chosen by the Player (including but not limited to: credit institution, e-wallet) shall be borne by the Player as per their contractual relationship with the respective payment service provider. Stakers shall not impose any administrative charges associated with deposits or withdrawals in or from the Account over and above the administrative charges levied by the payment services provider chosen by the Player.
70. Money deposited in the User Account shall be available for use in the User’s Account within the reasonable amount of time following the confirmation of the deposit made. The timing for receipt of money also depends on the payment method chosen to make a deposit and/or maintenance or disturbances on the Payment provider’s side.
71. The Player certifies that the funds used to play the Games through the use of the Internet Site are not from any illegal source. By playing on the Stakers Internet Site the Player is declaring that he shall in no way use the Internet Site or the Software with the purpose of transferring such funds from illegal sources. The Player will not use the Internet Site and/or the Software for any illicit or fraudulent activity, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transaction (including money laundering), in accordance to the laws of all the jurisdictions having authority over the Player. We reserve the right to discontinue or block the Account of the User, at any time, and until the matter has been resolved, if We have the slightest doubt as to the legality of the source of funds used by the User to bet on the Internet Site.
72. If a Player uses a payment method in respect of which he is not the account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void) pending the satisfactory completion of all relevant checks.
73. In accordance with applicable laws and licence conditions imposed on Us by the respective jurisdictions in which we are licensed to operate and provide our services, Player funds are held in a separate designated bank account. For players resident in GB, we are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you and to the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a ring-fenced account with our bank which is obliged to refund customer funds on request to customers in the event of insolvency. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirement for the segregation of CUSTOMER FUNDS at the level: MEDIUM PROTECTION.
74. To the extent required by the Player’s local law or tax or other authorities a Player is solely responsible for reporting his winnings and losses arising from the use of our Internet Site.
75. A Player understands and acknowledges that by playing Games provided by Us, a player takes the risk of losing money deposited into his account. Should a Player not wish to accept this, he should kindly refrain from using this site any further.
76. Players should not treat Stakers as a financial institution and shall not expect interest on their deposits.
77. Notwithstanding the above, Stakers declares and affirms that, should any interest be payable to the Account, it shall be credited only to that Account.
78. The Player may at any time request a payout from the existing balance in his Account in whole or in part provided that all payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited. The minimum amount You are permitted to withdraw, per withdrawal, is €50 (in words: fifty Euro) or £50 (in words: fifty GBP) unless on closing the Account in which case the remaining balance can be withdrawn. Any expense related to withdrawal requests shall be charged to the Player.
79. Stakers shall endeavour for payments to take place in the forty-eight (48) hours following the Player’s request but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard. Stakers does not hold itself liable for any additional processing time as may be applied by the payment services providers of the Player as per the contractual relationship between the respective payment provider and the Player.
80. Stakers reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at all times to request documents to verify the following:
Any such requests may be made whenever Stakers deems necessary and we reserve the right to suspend an Account pending any investigations and verifications.
81. Stakers has the right, exercisable at its sole discretion and at all times, to request documents necessary to verify the identity of the Account holder before gambling is permitted. This is carried out in order to ensure that payment of any winnings is being made to the correct person and/or the use of the Player’s Account conforms with this Agreement. For this purpose, We are further entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that You provide Us with a set of documents to verify identity, which could include, but are not limited to:
82. In the event You are not able to provide Us with the requested documents, within thirty (30) days from the date of Our request, We will suspend your Player's Account and/or any withdrawals will be refused pending receipt of satisfactory identity documents. In the event the Player is found to have supplied false identity documents or misleading information the Player’s Account will be closed and all pending bets and any winnings will be voided.
83. A Player requesting the first withdrawal following registration may be required to verify his identity through the submission of the copies of the identity documents. Where identity documents are requested by Us, withdrawal requests shall not be processed by Us until the Player has provided acceptable identity documents.
84. In any case, when the cumulative value of all deposits by a Player as from the moment of registration amounts to two thousand Euro (€2,000) or the equivalent in all the other currencies, We are required to verify the Player’s identity (either electronically or manually) and will not process any withdrawal request until the Player’s identity, age and place of residence have been verified (for example by means of an identification documents mentioned in term 82). In accordance with our anti-money laundering policies and procedures, we may also request additional information to verify the source of funds being used by the Player to gamble and the Player’s financial resources to support the Player’s level of gambling on the account. Where such information is requested from the Player, We will suspend the Player’s account and will not process any further deposits or any withdrawals until the Player has provided the information.
85. Withdrawal requests shall be processed immediately. Stakers maintains a target of forty-eight (48) hours for the processing of pay-outs but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard.
86. Withdrawals from a Player’s Account can only be paid to the person registered on the Player’s Account. Withdrawals shall be made through the same route from which the funds originated with the exception of those cases where the payment solutions used by the Player do not offer redirection of pay-outs to the same route (such as MasterCard). In those cases where redirection of pay-outs to the same route is not possible, We shall not pay-out before establishing that the alternative route through which the withdrawal is to be effected belongs to the Player.
87. Players who deposited but did not place any bets, or only made a deposit to receive free spins, cannot withdraw any winnings from their Account. A Player always needs to have placed at least his deposit amount in bets before he or she is able to withdraw any winnings.
88. Bonus credits can be placed into a Player’s Account as part of a marketing campaign.
89. Bonuses are regulated by separate Bonus Terms that may be applicable from time to time.
89.1. No deposit bonuses are capped 5X of the bonus amount.
89.2. In case a withdrawal was made before the bonus campaign is finished, all active bonus campaigns will be nullified.
89.3. Winnings collected from a no-deposit bonus are capped at 10X the rolled over amount, e.g. with the winnings of €10 EUR transferred from the bonus wallet to the real cash wallet, the maximum payout amount from further play with these funds will be €100 EUR.
90. Should funds be added to a Player’s Account in error, it is the Player's responsibility to notify Us of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to the notification of Us, provided they are linked to such error, shall be deemed invalid and returned to Us.
91. Any Bet that is wrongly settled due to any reason(s) such as technical failure or “palpable error” or the incorrect entry of a result, will be changed in accordance with the rules set in these T&Cs. A “palpable error” for these purposes includes, a software error, a human error, system failure or failure of a service provider.
92. Stakers is not liable for any downtime, server or other technical disruptions, lagging or any types of disruptions which might arise whilst You are making use of the Internet Site(s) or whilst you are benefiting from our Services or products. If We determine that any refunds are to be effected, they shall be given on a case by case basis and at our sole discretion.
93. In addition, we shall not be held liable for any damages or losses which may arise out of or in connection to any downtime, server or other technical disruptions, lagging or any types of disruptions which might arise in operation or transmission, the Internet Site(s) or its content, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any individual’s misuse of the site or for any other damages or losses which may arise.
94. In the event that a Game is started but miscarries due to a failure in Our system, We shall refund the amount wagered in the Game to you by crediting it to your Account or if the Account no longer exists, by paying it to You in an approved manner; and if You have an accrued credit at the time the Game miscarried, credit to your Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the Account no longer exists, pay it to you in an approved manner.
95. In the event that a game is started but miscarries due to a failure deriving from Your system or deriving from a network error, We shall refund the amount wagered in the Game to You by crediting it to your Account or if the Account no longer exists, by paying it to you in an approved manner. If the Game was completed from the server system, We shall treat the Game as fully completed. This includes the withdrawal of the amount wagered and granting of all winnings that were produced as Game outcome. This may also include the granting of all winnings during bonus games that may have been granted as the outcome of the aborted game.
96. In the event that Our system malfunctions, all Wagers shall be declared void.
97. If due to a technical error, winnings are not credited to your Account, You must stop playing immediately and inform Us so that the Game transactions may be examined and rectified accordingly.
98. Stakers cannot be held liable for changes to a Player’s Account balance due to someone else participating in the Games using that Player’s Login and Password.
99. Players may only use their own credit /debit card to effect payments into their account. Stakers moreover reserves the right to close an account, ban a Player and retain any funds where a Player is reasonably suspected as being involved in the fraudulent activity such as, but not limited to: the use of stolen or falsified credit / debit cards or account numbers, forgery, Player’s collusion and the submission of documents which are forged, stolen or otherwise misappropriated.
100. Stakers hereby ensures the security of all financial information on the Player and financial documents whether relating in/directly to the transactions affected between the Player and Us or between Us and the relevant tax authorities.
101. The Player acknowledges that We reserve the right to request proof of payments to Player’s Account for all alternative payments, at any time. Stakers reserves the right to request the Player’s bank account numbers at any time.
102. Administrative fees for the deposit by the Player into the Account vary depending on the deposit method chosen. Full details of any administrative fees shall be set out on the Internet Site.
103. Stakers shall not impose any administrative charges associated with deposits in the Account over and above the administrative charges levied by the payment services provider chosen by the Player.
104. In all cases, fees for deposits by the Player into the Account will never exceed three percent (3%).
105. Stakers does not impose any administrative charges upon payouts from the Account.
106. Any administrative charges associated with withdrawals are charges imposed by the payment services provider chosen by the Player and are to be charged to the Player.
107. The Player may by utilising options on the Website, by written notice or by electronic notice to Stakers make use of the following functionalities:
For GB Players, the minimum period of self-exclusion permitted is six (6) months. By option a self-exclusion period of 5 years or more can be selected. At the end of the self-exclusion period, the self-exclusion will remain in place for 7 years unless the Player makes a positive request to gamble again. If a Player wishes to commence gambling again, contact must be made by telephone and a one-day cooling off period will be applied before the Player can gamble. Following a self-exclusion request the Player’s account will be closed and any funds held in the account will be returned to the Player. The Player’s contact information will be removed from any marketing database held by Stakers within 2 days and Stakers will take reasonable steps to prevent marketing material being sent to the Player.
108. A Player who has set a limit or exclusion may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to Stakers. For GB Players a minimum 24 hour cooling-off period will apply which will require the Player to confirm the request at the end of this period, to increase a deposit limit.
109. (Subject to the above regarding GB Players only) a notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after seven days after Stakers has received the notice.
110. (Subject to the above regarding GB players only) A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after it is received by Stakers.
111. Stakers shall not accept a Wager from a Player contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the Player under this Agreement.
112. All Bets are accepted only in accordance with these T&Cs.
113. All Bets are accepted in accordance with the Betting Line.
114. A Bet is deemed as accepted only when registered in the Stakers’ server. If You are in any doubt as to whether a desired Bet has been successfully accepted and is therefore valid, it is recommended that you check your transaction history.
115. Stakers reserves the right to refuse or limit Bets from any person, for any reason and without prior explanation as well as the right to refuse registration on its website. In cases of violation of these terms by the customer, including but not limited to fraud, use of another individual’s identity or identity documents, or opening multiple accounts, We reserve the right to close an account immediately. In this situation, the breach will be investigated and the customer may be required to provide identity documentation to verify their identity. Until the customer provides identity documentation to verify their identity, the customer’s account will be suspended and no further deposits or withdrawals will be permitted. If it transpires that these terms have been breached, any unsettled Bets remaining open on the account will be cancelled and the account will be closed.
116. All Bets are accepted up to the commencement of an Event. With the exception of live Bets. Any Bet placed after the said commencement will be cancelled and a refund will be paid. In a multiple Bet or system Bet, any selection which is included after the start time of the Event, with the exception of live Bets, will be excluded from the Bet.
117. The date and time specified for each Event featured in the Betting Line relates to the time when all Bets for that particular Event will stop being accepted. The date and time do not necessarily relate to the start time of the Event. The incorrect date and time listing next to an Event does not provide grounds for Bets that have already been placed on the event to be cancelled. This excludes Bets placed after the event has started, as specified in these T&Cs. With the exception of live Bets, in a multiple Bet or system Bet, any selection which is included after the start time of the Event, will be excluded from the Bet.
118. Arbitrage Betting is strictly prohibited. If Stakers has reason to believe that the User has placed any Bet(s) in violation of these T&Cs, all Bets will be cancelled and a refund will be paid. Stakers, may take further action as foreseen in these T&Cs and as is considered appropriate.
119. The minimum Stake accepted for Bets placed shall be as follows:
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Russian Ruble (RUR)
Pounds Sterling (GBP)
120. Any Bet placed cannot be changed or cancelled by the customer under any circumstances. We reserve the right to cancel any Bet which is placed online, in violation of any of the rules stated in these T&Cs.
121. In the event of the insolvency of Stakers or closure of the Stakers brand(s) generally or in a specific country, Stakers reserves the right to void, rescind or cancel any ante-post market bets or any unsettled bets.
122. The maximum total Odds of any multiple bet is 500.00.
123. Stakers reserves the right to limit the maximum and minimum amounts accepted on any Event, to restrict the acceptance of repeated Bets on the same outcome from the same User, as well as to introduce or remove any restrictions for any User without prior notification or explanation.
124. Repeated bets on similar outcomes, such as Team A to win the event, to score the first goal, to win the first half, to win with a handicap, may be refused.
125. Bets are accepted if in accordance with the Betting Line and in accordance with the Odds offered by Stakers.
126. Stakers reserves the right to amend the odds related to any Game before the start of the Game. However, the terms of all Bets that have been placed prior to such changes remain unchanged. The responsibility of checking the Odds on offer at the time a Bet is placed rests with the Player.
127. Bets on the Games may not be cancelled by the Player if recorded on the Stakers’ servers.
128. Stakers reserves the right to cancel any of the Games, whether before their start or during the continuance of such Game(s).
129. If a Game is cancelled before the actual start of that Game is officially announced on the Internet Site, the Player’s buy-in and entry fee will be refunded to the Account and the Player will be returned to his former status.
130. If a Game is cancelled after the starting time of that Game but before the outcome is decided, (e.g.: due to a technical failure or due to any other foreseen/unforeseen circumstances), whether or not within the control of Stakers, the Player’s bet will be refunded to the Account and the Account will be returned to its former status. In the event that the Player accrues credit at the time the game miscarries, Stakers shall credit to the Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the Account no longer exists, pay it to the Player in an approved manner;
131. Once the Games have finished, their result cannot be changed nor cancelled. We retain the right to accept, not to accept or to partially accept Games results.
132. The maximum amount accepted for Bets or with regards to payments in other currencies (except GBP) are determined by the exchange rate against the EURO (€), established by Stakers on the day the Bet is placed.
133. The maximum winnings in any 24 hour period for each player could not exceed €100,000 EUR or currency equivalent. The amount above the limit will be nullified.
134. Winnings will only be remitted by Stakers to the name and address of the bearer of the Account as it exists in Stakers’ records. Winnings will be credited to the User Account following confirmation of the final result.
135. A Game shall be considered as having been won if it is listed on the Player’s Games list/on Stakers’ Game server(s).
136. The Player agrees that a Company may feature winners on its Internet Site by including the Player’s username and the amount won.
137. The settlement of a confirmed Bet may only be calculated following the completion of the final Event included in it, regardless of the results of previously completed Events listed on the betting receipt.
138. The Player understands and agrees that Stakers’ records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of his participation in the Games, the activity resulting from there, the circumstances in which they occurred and the results. Hence, You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between the User and Us will be determined based on the records kept by Stakers.
139. Stakers has a zero-tolerance policy towards inappropriate play, Bonus Abuse, player’s collusion and fraudulent activity. If the Player is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Us or any other User of any of the Games in any way including, but not limited to, game manipulation or payment fraud, or if We suspect the Player of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), We reserve the right to suspend and/or close the User Account, cancel any pending bets on the Account and to share this information (together with the Player’s identity) with other online gaming websites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
140. Stakers will not be liable for any loss or damage which a Player may incur as a result of any prohibited practices, and any action We take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
141. We reserve the right to take legal action relating to any cases of fraud related to either online financial transactions and/or the placing of Bets.
142. Parts of the Internet Site may from time to time contain promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities offered by Us or by third parties. Any specific additional terms and conditions for participation in any such promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities will be specified on the relevant part of the Internet Site from time to time (“Terms of Participation”). By entering or participating in the relevant promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities, a Player agrees to be bound by those Terms of Participation in addition to these T&Cs and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the Terms of Participation will prevail. Stakers specifically retains the right, on giving notice to a Player in writing, to restrict a Player’s access to promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities on Stakers.
143. The Player shall not under any circumstances undertake any form of Abusive Behaviour or Bonus Abuse. Stakers reserves the right, in case of Abusive Behaviour on the Player’s part as related to bonus credits and/or to promotional offers by Us, in its sole discretion, to rescind or block a Player’s Account where it is used for Bonus Abuse.
144. We reserve the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount in the event that we suspect that You are engaged in “Bonus Abuse” which includes abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game.
145. We may deem a Player's behaviour as amounting to “Abusive Behaviour” including but not limited to the cases listed hereunder:
146. Furthermore, if upon such review, the Player practices have been deemed to be “Abuse” or “Abusive Behaviour”, We have the right to take the following actions, at our sole discretion, against such abusers:
147. By playing on our Internet Site You are being granted a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Software, according to these T&Cs.
148. The Player shall not commit any act or adopt any kind of behaviour that could damage Stakers’ reputation, and the Player acknowledges that the use of the Internet Site, the Games and/or the Software is at his sole discretion and risk.
149. You are not allowed or permitted to:
150. In the event of any kind of Software interruption due to any type of problem, We reserve the exclusive right of requesting a screenshot.
151. Stakers reserves the right to suspend the services and the operation of the Internet Site for any reason including failure of the Internet Site due to viruses or bugs or other malfunction, installation of updates to the Internet Site and maintenance. Provided that Stakers is not responsible to provide an emergency network, system, or similar emergency services.
152. It is hereby being specified that Stakers makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the content of these T&Cs is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the Governing Law of these T&Cs.
153. Use of this Internet Site is entirely at the User’s risk. The Internet Site, its content and the system therein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, assurances, engagements, or any declaration, explicit or implied, legal or other. Stakers hereby excludes all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and/or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of services and of the Internet Site in respect to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
154. Stakers does not guarantee that the Services or the Internet Site are authorized, and that the operation will fully satisfy the User, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the services or the Internet Site are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the material is reliable, or that all other information obtained by way of the service or that all results are adequate and reliable.
155. The Internet Site may contain links and references to third party websites/adverts/content. These are provided for the convenience and interest of the User and on the part of Stakers this implies neither responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites adverts/content Stakers gives no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability or content of information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. Stakers has not tested any software located on other websites and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
156. Stakers is in no way responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of Your use or the third party’s use of the Internet Site, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
157. Without limitation to the generality of the preceding clause, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
158. To the extent permitted by the Governing Law, in the event that Stakers is found liable in any way, by a Court of Law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over Stakers, then the Stakers’ liability is limited to the amount of the net winnings, relating to the particular Player in that calendar year. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the Stakers’ Account or the amount transferred into or out of the Stakers’ Account, whichever is the lesser.
159. These T&Cs are effective immediately after clicking on “Yes, I accept the terms and conditions” and remain valid until it is cancelled in accordance to the conditions stated herein.
160. You can close your Account at any time in writing to Stakers under the condition that You have no outstanding amounts with Stakers, for any reason. The cancellation of your Account becomes effective only after You have received a notification in writing from Us confirming the cancellation. From the moment when your Account is closed, You will no longer be authorized to use the Services and to play the Games, and You are under the obligation to destroy all documentation, related to the service or to the Software, under Your possession, in Your power or under Your control.
161. Immediately following the closure of your Account, Stakers is bound to reimburse the integral amount indicated in Your Account, only after the deduction of any amount owed to Us, if any.
162. The closure of your Account shall not be the cause of prejudice to any other right or engagement of either party in regard to any violation stated herein or any other violation.
163. All existing obligations between the parties to these T&Cs will be null and void after the closure of your Account, and for whatever reason, except if provided otherwise, under the reserved rights and obligations accepted prior to the cancellation.
164. Players may address their complaints via email on email@example.com. Stakers will do its utmost to resolve a reported complaint at the earliest. A complaint will be dealt with in line with Stakers written complaints procedure which is available on the website and can be provided by e-mail on request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
165. Objection or complaints concerning the operation of Games have to be presented before the beginning of the event on which bets are being placed.
166. The User is hereby acknowledging and accepting that any complaint or contest made by the User more than 30 days after the date of finalisation of the transaction which is the subject of the complaint in question will not be taken into consideration, and shall have no value.
167. Stakers will not consider any claims or disputes on Games to be valid unless the said Games are directly registered in the Stakers’ database files or records.
168. Should the Player not be satisfied with the resolution of complaints by Stakers, a further complaint may be addressed to:
169. Stakers is in no way responsible for the investigation or the initiation of a complaint made by a User against another User for any reason, including but not limited to, the conditions in these T&Cs.
170. Stakers in its sole discretion can decide to act against any person suspected of illicit actions or of wanting to violate the conditions of these T&Cs.
171. No employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in our branches or affiliated companies, or any of its providers or sellers, can participate in any Games during their term of employment and/or engagement. Stakers’ employees, or anyone else having access to inside information are not allowed to use the services of the Internet Site. This is to prevent any potential abuse of inside information. To this end no officers, directors, employees, consultants or any other persons conducting business or engaged with Stakers shall be allowed to open an Account with Us during their term of engagement. Stakers undertakes to use all reasonable endeavours in this regard to enforce such restriction and proof of such attempts shall result in steps being taken by Us that shall have repercussions upon the contract existing between the employee or other officer and Stakers.
172. No Relatives of employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in our branches or affiliated companies, or any of our providers or sellers, are allowed to play on the Internet Site or are authorised to use the Software directly or indirectly.
173. If clauses 171 or 172 are breached, Stakers reserves the right to close the said Account immediately and to cancel payment on any gain. This shall take place without any prejudice to the rights that Stakers has against the breaching person in terms of the employment or any other contract between the parties.
174. Through the Internet Site, Stakers will operate a forum and/or community services, intended to offer a fun and pleasant experience to the Players (hereinafter referred to as “Chat Room” or collectively as “Chat Rooms”). Any abusive and obscene language in the Chat Rooms shall not be tolerated, and the Players who persist on using offensive language and/or who repetitively breach the rules with respect to the Chat Rooms as enshrined herein and/or as applicable under the Governing Law shall have their chat privileges revoked and/or their registration cancelled.
175. Chat Rooms are moderated and without prejudice to the freedom of expression Stakers reserves a right to delete, move or edit, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, content that it deems to amount to offensive behaviour or to be in violation of these T&Cs and/or any laws or regulations under the Governing Law; provided however that such right does not amount to the commitment and/or obligation of Stakers to generally monitor the content of the Chat Rooms or to actively seek facts or circumstances indicating any illegal activity. Failure by Stakers to remove particular material shall in no circumstance be understood as an endorsement nor acceptance of such material by Stakers. Should any Player be of an opinion that particular content posted by another Player is in violation of these T&Cs, Governing Law or infringes his rights, he can inform Stakers thereof .Upon the receipt of such notification, Stakers may, in compliance with the Governing Law, remove the respective material. At all times, the Players shall remain solely responsible for any content or material they had posted on Chat Room.
176. The following shall be strictly prohibited in the Chat Rooms:
177. All conversations are logged and recorded. The content stored on Stakers’ servers is not meant for permanent or temporary archival purposes. Therefore, Stakers may, but is not obliged, to maintain back-up copies of any material posted in Chat Rooms. Stakers reserves a right to impose a limit on the maximum storage capacity for each Player.
178. The Stakers shall not consider any claims or disputes on the interactions within the Chat Rooms to be valid unless said interactions are directly registered in Stakers’ database files or records.
179. With respect to the Chat Rooms, Stakers shall act as a purely technical and passive intermediary, which did not initiate transmission of any of the information contained in Chat Rooms and did not choose the author nor the recipient of such information. Stakers shall not be responsible nor held liable for the information posted within the remit of the Chat Rooms. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Stakers reserves the right to report to the relevant authorities any suspicious chats or any alleged illegal activity undertaken with respect to the Chat Rooms and shall grant to such authorities upon request information enabling the identification of persons in question (e.g. Players) as provided in the Governing Law.
180. Stakers reserves the right to remove the Chat Rooms without prior notice, in particular if the Chat Rooms are being abused.
181. The Internet Site is intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by Players. In any event, no one is authorised to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter the content of our Internet Site.
182. Any unauthorised downloading or copying of any material contained in the Internet Site as well as the design of the Internet Site itself may be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the European Union.
183. You are not the owner of the Software; the Software is owned and is exclusive property of Us, the licensor, an associate, or a third-party software provider company, (the "Software Provider"). The Software used and offered and associated documentation which have been licenced to us, are proprietary products of the Software Provider. And it is protected through the world by copyright law. Stakers is the sole owner of the trademark Stakers and the Stakers logo. Any unauthorized use of any URL containing Stakers and or the Stakers logo may result in prosecution. Your use of the Software does not allow you or grants you any right of any intellectual property right in the Software. 24Bettle is the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business systems used within this Website; this also includes but is not limited to the special promotional software and intellectual property if this concept. The contents and structure of Stakers Website pages are subject to copyright © and database right in the name of Stakers. All rights reserved. The copyright in this Website including all text, graphics, code, files and links belongs to Stakers and the site may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Stakers written consent. This accord applies only to the grant of the licence to use the Services, websites and/or Software.
184. These T&Cs are not intended to create any partnership, agency or joint venture between Stakers and the Player.
185. In all cases and for all intents and purposes of these T&Cs and law, each of Stakers Malta and Stakers Curacao act and/or undertake obligations severally.
186. In accepting the terms of these T&Cs, You are bound to integrally indemnify Us, to defend Us and to exonerate Us, on demand of any complaint, responsibility, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, all legal or other fees that we shall bear as a result of breach of these T&Cs, a violation of the Stakers’ laws, rules and or rights or of those of a third party, to any use of the service and/or Software with Your Login and Password, whether it be with Your knowledge or without it, as well as any acceptance of profit on Your part.
187. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding clause should a claim be brought against Stakers as a result of actions performed by You or content or information posted by You on the forum and / or community, You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind related to such claim.
188. If You fail to adhere to any of the conditions of these T&Cs or if We reasonably suspect that You are failing to comply with any of the conditions of these T&Cs, Stakers reserves the right, and all remedies at its disposition, and at its sole discretion, to block Your User Account and will have the right of bring suit against You at its sole discretion.
189. Players are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. Stakers accepts no responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any Player.
190. These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Governing Law without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country of Malta for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning these T&Cs. These T&Cs will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
191. Any dispute arising from or in relation to these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Applicable Court.
192. Stakers is committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its Users as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment.
193. Stakers’ Responsible Gambling Policy sets out its commitment to minimizing the negative effects of problem gambling and to promoting responsible gambling practices. https://stakers.com/en/info/help/responsible-gambling/
194. If any provision contained in these T&Cs shall be held by any Court of Law or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these T&Cs shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
195. Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these T&Cs. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind Stakers in any manner whatsoever.
196. Any waiver by Stakers of any breach by any User of any provision of these T&Cs shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these T&Cs.
197. The following territories are restricted for NetEnt games:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America and The United Kingdom.
198. In addition to the above it is not permitted to offer Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead in the following countries:
Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine
199. Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man) and Scarface can only be played in the following countries:
Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
200. Additionally, Stakers shall not accept Players from countries which are sanctioned by Malta’s Sanction Monitoring Board or listed in the Financial Action Task Force recommendations.
Stakers can be contacted by sending an email to email@example.com.