1. Stakers Limited grants the Player security from three different aspects involved in its systems:
2. Stakers Limited will hold in strict confidentiality all information on Players. A breach of such a policy may only take place if We are compelled to do so by a relevant authority and/or in the event of a Player violating the Stakers Limited's rules.
3. The Player shall be asked to choose his Login and Password details. It is a Player's own responsibility not to share this information. If the Player has reason to believe that others have become party to this information, the Player should immediately contact customer service and manually change the password.
4. Stakers Limited provides Players with different payment and transfer methods.
5. Credit card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a payment solution provider and/or a financial institution. Such security measures may decline legitimate credit cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, it is not possible to process. Personnel employed by a Stakers Limited do not control the said systems, nor have they any knowledge, of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
6. The Application Form will be protected by SSL encryption (HTTPS). This will protect the personal details while in transit over the internet. The password shall be stored using a non-reversible hash key to ensure that the password is stored securely and cannot be stolen. Strong passwords will be enforced. Authenticity checks are carried out on the Player to ensure their validity; after which the Account is activated. The Player will receive an email confirming his registration and details upon login, but without the password; the password is never communicated via email.
7. Players who lose or forget their password, may indicate such on the Internet Site. Players shall then receive a code via email which grants temporary access to their respective Account. Once temporary access is granted to the Account through the use of the code, the password may be changed by the Player.
8. Stakers Limited will request documents to verify identity and/or authorisation to use a specific credit card and/or other facts provided by the Player, before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. Stakers Limited is also bound by and falls under strict anti-money laundering laws and regulations [insert link to Anti-Money Laundering Policy].
9. Maximum privacy is provided for all banking transactions between the Player’s bank and the relevant credit institution offering its services to Stakers Limited.
10. Stakers Limited ensures that the Player’s credit card number will never be communicated to any other parties except to the financial institutions dealing with transactions and in special cases where divulgence of information is required by a court of law or by relevant administrative authorities.
11. The Games comply with the relevant legislation and are set so that online gaming can give entertainment opportunities. The necessary precautions are taken not to encourage Players to play large amounts of money and high payouts to Players.
12. The systems operating the Games are tested and subject to regular monitoring.
13. Stakers Limited has to comply with all the legal restrictions envisaged to safeguard the Player including:
14. The Regulatory Authority shall revoke the authorisation given should one of the above-mentioned legal assumptions not be respected. This is the guarantee that the Player is being given. Therefore, it is Stakers Limited’s precise duty to ensure compliance with procedures related to security and transparency while the Players play.
15. To maintain a high level of security and integrity in the system, Stakers Limited reserves the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate the Player’s identity, age, the registration data provided by the Player, to verify the Player’s playing of the Games and the Player’s financial transactions for potential breach of these T&Cs and of the relevant governing law. As such the Player authorizes Stakers Limited and its employees to make any inquiries of the Player and for Stakers Limited to use and disclose to any third party We consider necessary to validate the information the Player provides to Us or should provide to Us in accordance with these T&Cs, including but not limited to, ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information against third party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, the Player agrees to provide such information or documentation as Stakers Limited, in its unfettered discretion, may request.