Stakers is committed to respecting Players’ privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws. Stakers assures Players that their non-public personal data (as defined in the General Data Protect Regulation “GDPR”, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the 27 April 2016) is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when such Player chooses to make use of the Internet Site and Software systems. Capitalised terms used in this Policy shall have the same definition provided in the latest Terms and Conditions of Stakers.
1. Stakers is a group of entities constituted and operating internationally and providing gaming opportunities to Players. Persons having a legal interest may obtain a list of the entities forming part of this group by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Non-public personal data is controlled by Stakers Ltd, a Maltese company with company registration number C-78721 having its registered address 527 St Paul’s Street, St Paul’s Bay, SPB3418, Malta. Your information is accessible to all group entities and processed by any one or more of such group entities. All entities within the Stakers brand follow and adhere to appropriate safeguards in line with EU law for the processing of non-public personal data.
3. Stakers collects information that the Player voluntarily provides in order to play the games on Stakers’ Internet Site, in order to play the games on the Stakers Internet Site the Player must provide the following information upon registration:
4. Stakers may combine the information we collect from the Player with information that we collect from other sources, such as Google searches, public databases, providers of demographic information and other third parties.
6. This information is processed to improve Internet Site use, for our internal purposes including the administration of our Internet Site, market research, data analytics and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures.
7. When a Player registers with Stakers Internet Site and opens an Account, we collect the above mentioned information as required by statutory obligations, principally information required by anti-money laundering rules and regulations, and information required to be able to provide the gaming Services. If you are not able or unwilling to provide us such information, we may not be able to accept you as a Player.
8. Any personal information so collected will be used:
9. Your Personal Information may (for the purposes described in this Policy) be transferred or disclosed to any company within the Stakers group and, subject to appropriate agreement with third parties, for the processing of that Personal Information on our behalf, such as to:
10. Where required by law, your personal information may be disclosed to an applicable governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority.
11. We do not pass on your data to third parties for any other purpose, unless you have given explicit permission for Us to do so or this is permitted by law.
12. We retain the personal information that we collect from you only for as long as required for statutory, business, tax or legitimate interest purposes. Your information is retained in electronic or paper format or both. When it is no longer required, it will be deleted or destroyed. Should you wish to obtain information on the specific retention period of any personal information we hold on you, please contact us on email@example.com.
13. We do not undertake fully automated individual decision-making, including profiling, that has a legal or similarly significant effect.
14. Your principal rights under data protection law are:
15. For any requests in furtherance to the above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall endeavor to reply at the very earliest and deal with your request by not later than 30 days from receipt by us of your request.
16. The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of the applicable European Union data protection law is: