1. Stakers Group is committed to respecting Players’ privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws.
2. Stakers Group assures Players that their personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when such Player chooses to make use of the Internet Site and Software systems.
3. Stakers Group is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner in Malta and adheres to the Data Protection Act, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar rules in Malta and in Europe, taking account of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC).
4. By registering with Stakers Group, the Player is accepting that Stakers Group stores and processes the information entered in addition to the general system information and that activities are logged (see General T&Cs for more detail). Stakers Group takes the security and confidentiality of Players’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the Player’s prior explicit consent.
5.Personal data of Players’ given to Stakers Group can only be accessed by Stakers Group’s employees, legal advisors and officers of the company in possession of the required clearance.
6.Stakers Group has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of e-mail communication with its Players.
7. All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure the Players that at all times personal data is:
8. The only time that Stakers Group may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the governing law and/or when ordered to do so by order of the relevant authorities and/or in the event of an Player being directly and/or indirectly involved in a crime that involves his Account and/or when explicitly consented to by the Player.
9. By opening an Account with Stakers Group, the Player consents that Stakers Group uses his personal data for the following purposes:
11. Please note that this will mean that Player’s Account will have to be closed. Please note that while the Services may contain links to websites and applications operated by third parties, Stakers Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites or applications.
12. As part of the account registration process, the Player has the opportunity to "opt in" from being informed of future events, offers and promotions from Stakers Group. Visitors who wish to take the option should 'tick' the relevant box in the registration process. The Player can unsubscribe from receiving any information on future events, offers and promotions at any time by following the unsubscribe procedures laid down in the communications.
14. The Player can write to Stakers Group at any time to obtain a copy of his information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, the Player may have his personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. In order to contact Stakers Group regarding his information the Player should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The Player’s personal information will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
16. Notwithstanding the above Clause 15, the Player acknowledges that the closure of the Player’s Account does not entail erasure or deletion of the Player’s information and transactions on the Website. Stakers Group shall retain Player’s Information for a period of five (5) years from closure of Account. This data will only be processed and retained insofar as it may be used by Stakers Group to defend itself from any law suits or other claims.
17. Following the closure of the Players Account the Personal Data that is processed for the purpose of provision of services and marketing purposes, will be no longer used for these purposes. Following the closure of the Players Account some Personal Data, such as transaction history, contact details or name, is being kept, provided there is a legitimate purpose and the Personal Data is processed in the terms and to the extent as laid down by the Maltese law and the respective legal requirements.