1. As soon as the Player opens an account with Stakers, the Player is agreeing to abide by all the rules and regulations relating to anti-money laundering or funding of terrorism that are in place. In short, the Player binds himself not to use funds that are, in any way whatsoever, the proceeds of crime.
2. Players may not use Stakers’ services in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering or funding of terrorism.
3. If the Player does not respect these rules and regulations then Stakers may suspend the Player’s Account pending investigation.
4. The process for the registration of players is provided for under the T&Cs . This provides for the due diligence process that must be carried out before the opening of Accounts. The due diligence procedure is carried out for the purposes of the prevention of money laundering.
5. Before any opening of an Account there must be registration by the Players which involves the provision of accurate details and documentation to Stakers. It is the Player’s responsibility to immediately provide Stakers with updated information to any information/documentation provided at the initial Account opening stage. Stakers has the discretion to verify creditworthiness of a Player with third parties who previously provided any information on the Player.
6. Upon Registration, Player has to fill in all the information requested and it is Player's responsibility to ensure that the information provided is complete and accurate.
7. Stakers reserves the right to carry out verification procedures. In case Stakers suspects that Player provided false information, We are entitled to close and block Player's access to Account.
8. Player has the responsibility to inform Stakers of any updates or changes of his information.
9. If Stakers becomes aware that a person has provided false information We will immediately cancel that person’s registration as a Player with Stakers and close his Account.
10. No person under eighteen years of age (or the applicable majority age in that person’s jurisdiction) may be registered as a Player and any funds deposited or any money won by any such persons shall be forfeited to the Regulatory Authority.
11. Stakers shall, at all times, keep a secure online list of all registered Players. Any one individual can only register a single Account with Stakers and multi-account practices are strictly prohibited.
12. Stakers shall not open anonymous Accounts or Accounts in fictitious names such that the true beneficial owner is not known.
13. Stakers reserves the right to monitor all of the transaction with a view to prevent money laundering or funding of terrorism. Furthermore, Stakers reserves the right to examine with special attention, and to the extent possible, the background and purpose of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely, by their nature, to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism.
14. A Player requesting the first withdrawal following registration shall be required to verify his identity through the submission of a copy of an identification document. The withdrawal request shall not be acceded to by Stakers prior to receipt of a copy of this document from the Player.
15. In all cases, Stakers reserves the right to suspend a cash-out request pending verification of Player’s identity, age and location.
16. Payments of winnings or refunds shall be transferred back through the same channel from which Player had made the original transfer in the first place. Where this is not possible, the Player shall be requested to provide an alternative channel together with sufficient proof that such channel relates back to the Player. It shall be within the Stakers’ sole discretion to determine whether proof provided by the Player is sufficient or not.
17. Stakers shall not accept a wager from a Player unless–
18. Stakers shall carry out customer due diligence through the verification of the Player’s identity, age and residence upon the value of a transaction executed by the Player reaches or exceeds two thousand Euro (€2,000). KYC process will likewise be undertaken if the Player executes a series of linked transaction which, though individually below the €2000 threshold, when taken cumulatively meet or exceed this threshold. If the transaction or series of transactions are considered to be high risk, Stakers may ask for the Player to provide a source of funds verification.
19. Stakers cannot accept cash from Players and funds may be received from Players only by any of the following methods-
20. Stakers reserves the right to report suspicious transaction to the relevant authorities.